The Belgian-Alliance Credit Union is a community based financial institution that is open to all, with member needs at the forefront of our decision making process. We provide friendly, efficient, quality service to help our members reach their financial goals.
We will be a trusted leader and the preferred financial institution in the communities we serve. Our dedication to our members will support an earned reputation of delivering responsive, professional advice and of providing value through strong customer service.
Our Core Values
Our values guide our actions and decision making process. They are:
- Members - We will provide our valued members with the highest level of respect, understanding that they are our most important asset.
- Employees - We understand that without engaged and empowered employees, our goal of delivering exceptional member service is limited, and thus we believe that we must reward and compensate our team members accordingly. We will ensure that our employees receive the level of training and support they require to deliver upon our overall objectives, and ensure that they are equipped to perform their functions at the highest level possible.
- Community - We will dedicate resources to "make a difference" in the communities where BACU is present.
- Integrity - In managing our credit union, we will promote a high level of member confidence by keeping member interest at the forefront of our decision making process.
- Operational Excellence - We will deliver on our commitment to provide excellent service as well as competitive pricing and products.
- Financial Stewardship - We will govern our credit union in a manner that promotes financial viability and ensures its long term success.